- Your personal data controller is JM Wholesale Ltd., Industrial Unit, 319-321 St Saviours Road, Leicester LE5 4HG, United Kingdom, Company No.: 10569027.
- If you have any doubts related to the processing of your data, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your personal data is processed to:
- implementation and contracts with customers or contractors,
- if applicable – payment processing, billing, accounting, and financial reporting,
- implementation of obligations resulting from law,
- in controller’s legitimate interests, namely the marketing of its products and services,
- for the purposes indicated in the consent to the processing of personal data – if such consents were given.
We also process personal data in connection with the implementation of other legitimate interests of the controller, according:
- for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims,
- for statistical purposes related to the improvement of work efficiency, quality of provided services and adapting them to recipients.
- In principle, we process the data provided by you. If you did not provide us with your data, their source is an entity that had your consent to disclose it to the controller, or another valid legal basis. In this case, the obtained personal data includes the data necessary to conduct a given type of marketing activities (typically, these are first name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number and / or mailing address).
- The recipients of your personal data may be:
- Suppliers, subcontractors.
- Sales platforms and payment processing providers.
- Companies carrying out marketing activities.
- Companies that provide services or provide IT solutions.
- Companies archiving and shredding documents (in the case of paper documents related to the implementation of processing purposes).
- Companies providing courier and postal services (in the case of correspondence related to the implementation of processing purposes).
- Your personal data will be stored until you withdraw your consent or file an objection, i.e. show us in any way that you do not want to stay in touch with us and receive information about our activities. After the consent is withdrawn or an objection is raised, personal data may be stored for the purpose of demonstrating the correctness of compliance with the legal obligations incumbent on the controller or until the expiry of the limitation period for claims, depending on which period is longer. In the case of concluding an agreement with the controller, personal data will be processed by the duration of the contract and after its completion the expiry of limitation periods for filing legal claims.
- You enjoy the rights to access, rectify, erase, restrict processing, to data portability, and to object to data processing.
- If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to achieve the purposes of processing indicated above.
- Your data will not be subject to automated decision making producing legal effects or a similarly significant impact.
The website automatically collects the information stored in cookie files. The website operator informs that “cookie files” or “cookies” are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number. Cookies are used to:
- adjust the content of the Website pages to the user’s preferences and optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the website user’s device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs.
- creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving website structure and content.
- maintaining the website user’s session.
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- “Necessary” cookies, enabling the use of website services, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website; cookie files used to ensure safety, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication through the Service.
- “Statistics” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the Website pages and reporting information anonymously.
- “Functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalization of the User’s interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region of the User, font size, website appearance, etc.
- “Advertising” cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content to Users more tailored to their interests.
- Using the Website involves sending queries to the server on which the Website is stored.
- Each query directed to the server is saved in the server logs. Logs include User’s IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser and operating system used by the User.
- Logs are saved and stored on the server.
- The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific people using the Website and are not used by the Controller to identify the User.
- The server logs are only auxiliary material used to administer the Website, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.
Cookie dialog (to provide when the user first opens your website)